Let me start with this border picture of the edge of the BMC. I can't believe that I finally had enough thread to finish it. Wow, is all I can say when I think of each stitch in this baby and each one is a hug and kiss to my friend Donna. She waited patiently for me to get it done. I did not complete the last round as stated in the pattern since it would of used up even more thread.
Here is the photo of it as it lay on the bed all spread out in it's glory. I used an "F" hook and the pattern came from Annie's Attic as one of her Free patterns of the day. It called for #10 thread and a smaller hook, but I used #3 and a larger hook. The thread colors were Sage Green, Lime Green and White in Aunt Lydia's thread. It is packaged up and ready to be delivered to the post office.
My final show for today is a bib I made to go with the dress I made for Baby Scarlet. The pattern was found at Crochet Central Baby Bib. I used Peaches n Cream cotton in Rose Medium and the border was an off white. Oh, and a "G" hook.
That is all I have today but it feels good to have these done. I am still on a fishing excursion but getting close to my limit of catches.