Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stitches of Love Squares

Here are the 20 squares I made for Stitches of Love Group. I used Caron and Red Heart yarns and some scrap variegated for the centers. My hook was an "I" and the pattern I used was from 200 Crochet Blocks, called Wisteria. They will not be mailed until I get back from California, but at least they are ready.

I am on the verge of finishing the scarf to go with the pink hat from a few days ago. I have started to work on my poncho and I have a V Stitch scarf in the works also. The pink set is for my infusion nurse and the other scarf is for Compassionate Creations. The V Stitch scarf will also be mailed when I return. That's it for today, got to get back to my hooks.

4 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh, I love those squares. I think I have that book. I will have to look for it. Pretty variegated in the center.

Bunny said...

You are smokin' Ghost! A woman on a mission! Looks like you will get everything done that you wanted done before you leave.

Wendy said...

You sure are fast....I didnot get much done today, but did manage to give the dog a buzz cut, boy was he matted under all that hair...did not want to clip him with the cold, but he has that yucky Pomeranian hair instead of the nice Shitzu hair, so he looked like a scroungy mutt...now I had to make him up a real quick sweater to keep warm....it does not fit well, but it will do for now...

Susan said...

slow down ghost! we can not keep up
with all your projects! you make us look like slow turtles!