Thursday, April 16, 2009

What I Am Doing

Not much to report today except I just finished packing up 8 packages to mailed out tomorrow hopefully.

Compassionate Creations gets a scarf, as does my adoptive person Jenny, I sent a hat to the Bridge Project, Squares to Susan that were sent to be my Sissie and the rest of the packages are going to different places at my CFAC group. So all of these items have been shown on my blog and some are late being mailed as they were suppose to go out last month. But things are not always as we hope they will be.

I am currently trying to finish up items on my hooks currently and am working on the Blue Pineapples doily then want to finish the Brocade doily as I have been asked to make another lip balm holder and need to use the yarn left over from that project.

I hope to be working with sis soon on the Moccasin slippers and working on the two other throws I have started.

That's it today. Ghost, OUT!

1 comment:

Cherri said...

Wow, Ghost! You've been working your little tushy off. LOL! You do soooo much. I don't know how you do it. You're an inspiration. :)
Hugs, Cherri