1. Hats to help sis out at Metro. I don't know how many I will make but hope to make a goodly number of them before 2011 arrives. This will be an ongoing project.
2. I am working on the Catty Corner Afghan and you can see it by clicking on the link in my side bar. This is a project sis and I chose to work on together year, and I have been anxiously awaiting starting this.
3. The Calendar Ghan is still on my hook from last year but I am sure it will soon be done. Thanks to those who assured me that April and Cindi are fine, just very busy.
4. And my French Knitting project which is nothing more than making one of those long chains on a spool that we all made as children. Not sure what I will do with this yet but I feel a rug coming on. This too will be a year long project.
5. Another, and final project for right now is, the magic ball project. I want to make my nephew 'Giz' a cat pad of his own. So I am going to crochet what I have right now and wait till I have more balls. Jade loved hers and I think he needs one too.
So, those are the new plans as of today and I hope to learn many more new things this year. Like the Solomon's Knot and Loop Crochet.