Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award



For a long time I would not accept awards, because of bandwidth and the accumulation of photos. But I think as long as I only post the award in an entry and not display it on the sidebar I should be okay.

So, saying all that, I am honored to have received this award from AZBelle (Sandy). She says I inspire her but what she may not know is that she inspires me.

The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Below are my selections, in no particular order, are my 12 picks. Each person has inspired me in ways they may never know. It was tough to pick only 12 as I am inspired by all the blogs I visit or why would I keep going back, even though I don't always comment, I visit new entries daily. To each of you below Thank You and keep on doing what your doing.

Some of my selections are from sites outside the States. But most have a translate button on their site. Just tell it what language you want to see the blog in and click the button.

Here is my list in no special order:
1. Armina's Ami-nals
2. Carina
3. Chela
4. Donna
5. Ines
6. Karen
7. Mel
8. Scarlet
9. Teakaycee
10. Melinda
11. Wormie
12. Di Pais


Ghost, OUT!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

How wonderful - this is such a great thing to do. Bloggers don't know if they're being heard unless they get comments, and this award is just over the top! Thanks for making my day. I will be sure to pass it on. :)

Chela said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You really deserve this award! It is very true you inspire many of us, you inspire me!!!!

I will take with me and post it tomorrow, I have a blog for these special gifts.
Thank you so much!!!
Abrazos!

Chela said...

Tomorrow I will not post the award, Monday I will, sorry!

I forgot to tell you that I love THE PURPLE COLOR movie too, and I love Oprah, she've had inspired me in many ways. The book looks interesting, lucky you!!!
Bye!

Armina said...

Thank you, I am flattered to receive this award.