Saturday, May 1, 2010

Candy Rainbow Slouch Hat

I am still trying to use up the cotton flocked yarn I made this Rainbow Slouch Hat. I also used more of the scrap variegated yarns I have. My hook was an "H" once again. Seems I am using that hook a lot lately. I have a basket here that is filled with yarn that needs to be used up and that is why there is so much of the same type of yarn being used. But it is slowly dwindling.

It seemed to me that this hat just called for a pom pom on the back. I should of taken another photo so it would show more but it is there. These hats were designed to fit people with long hair or dread locks but can be worn by anyone really.

Ghost, OUT!

2 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

I had a good hardy laugh when I read your comment just now. I love that you are a nag. I need one!

And do you know I never made the connection between baguette bread and baguette diamonds? I knew that baguettes were a shape of diamonds, but didn't think about it being the same thing with bread. I guess we all need the obvious pointed out to us sometimes.

I love that slouth hat! It's my favorite one so far.

Wish I could pop over and bring you a loaf of that bread. I love to see people enjoying my food.

Pammy Sue said...

Dang it! I just went to get that Rainbow Slouch Hat pattern and she has taken it down and is now charging for it. What a hag!