Monday, October 18, 2010

Bernat CAL- Week Four

I am really loving this weeks square. The stitches are simple but the effect of the color changes are what appeal to me the most. They make the square really attractive in my opinion. Of course the big drawback is the many many ends that need to be tied in.

But well worth the effort. I used Vanna's Choice in the colors, Rose, Dusty Green, HOney and Rust. I did do something different as I started each square with a different one of those four colors instead of starting them all with the same color as stated in the pattern. I believe this added more interest to the squares and evened out the usage of each color. We were required to make four squares. The more I work this project the more I enjoy it. There are still two colors I have not used yet.

Ghost, OUT!

No comments: