Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Crochet Projects

I still have many projects started and on my hook but started two more. Silly me! I guess I just like variety.

This first one I will show you is from Annie's Attic and is a purchased pattern called Thia Garden Collar. It is made up of many of these little flowerettes. I have completed only one so far as I just wanted to try out the flower. It is done with any fingering yarn.

This next pattern is called 29 Stitches and makes washcloths. I have complete three cloths so far and am bordering a fourth at this time. My hook size is "H" and the yarns I am using is the ribbon yarns called Bernat Miami in Sailor Blue, and Tropical Twist. Also I am using some Patrons Fresco in Oasis, Calypso and Tie Dye. These work up very quickly and after working the first row you will no longer need the pattern to follow. It is what I call a mindless project.

Ghost, OUT!

No comments: