Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Little Sidestep

I took a little break from the usual Amigurumi and made this little sweater using up the skein of yarn I had used to make the Cute Kitten with. My hook was a size "G" and the yarn was Bernat Baby Stripes.

I had been wanting to try this pattern for quite some time and my sister gave me an excuse to do it.
The pattern is called Hexagon Sweater Jacket.

I have several patterns selected for items I want to make next and not sure which I will chose but my heart is running toward the circus. Can you guess?

Ghost, OUT!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I tried this sweater once, and had some trouble with it, got frustrated and frogged it. I think I wasn't understanding something about how the pattern was written. perhaps I should try it again, yours turned out cute and looks very St. Paddy's Dayish.
Sandy

- said...

Very cute!