Friday, March 18, 2011

Crocheted Clown

Sis and I have just started to make this adorable pattern. I guess we are really into clowns these days. I am using Red Heart White and Green, Coats and Clark Kids Yarn in Crayon Ombre, and some unlabeled Terra Cotta colored yarn. Hook size is "I".

I have completed the head so far as of this posting. Sis suggested that we do latch hook hair. And I love that idea. I did not want all those ridges on my face from working in back loop only as the pattern called for, so the latch hook was the fix for that. Here is where you can find the pattern for the Bazaar Clown Toy.

Now I can start loading a few new projects on my hook.

Ghost, OUT!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Fabulous and perfect colors you've chosen. Don't remember ever seeing that particular ombre before. Very nice.
Happy wkend
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!
Alma