Saturday, April 9, 2011

Looking Forward

I have started another blog. It is devoted to squares only, and what you make with them.

The name of the blog is Granny Made Me Do It!

If you want to see what it is about then just click on the link above.

I hope many of you will be interested in following along with me there.

This is not a new idea, there are many sites devoted to this project. But, as an all time lover of squares, I find it necessary to jump on the horsedrawn, hay filled Granny Wagon.

Ghost, OUT!

3 comments:

- said...

I'm definitely going to follow your new one and will add it to my list. Thanks!

Ghost said...

Thank you so much Clara. I hope you will find it enjoyable and informative.

Sandie said...

Following it! Thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to seeing the squares.