Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today's Plans

I am up early today evaluating what I want to work on today. The multi colored Alicia doily is almost done, so I think I will work on that today. Then perhaps the other two that are started. They are thread projects and make my hands hurt so I am not sure how far I will get. I would like to get the Alicia doily done, it is close to done. Anyway that is the plan for now.

I also want to mention that I did hear from my friend Donna, who tells me I almost lost her due to heart problems while she was in the hospital. I am so sad about that. I am praying that she will be okay. Even if I don't hear from her a lot I do like having her in my world.

Pictue of Alicia doily is comliments of the Internet; It is actually called by my daughters name and I have three rows to complete it.


Ghost, OUT!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

So sorry to hear about Donna. I hope she recovers completely. Your doily is beautiful! I always love to see your projects. Nice job.