Saturday, January 31, 2009

What Is Up Now

Here are the 8" squares I have been making for VJGC. I used an "I" hook and the pattern found in my 101 Crochet Squares book by Jean Leinhauser. Pattern number 81. Acrylic yarns were used in primary colors and various variegated colors.

Other small objects I have made recently include the Fish Mofit scrubby for a man and a heart shaped one made for a woman. Then I also made the bib for Baby Scarlet using the pattern found on Deb's Blog at Circle Bib. I used Cotton.

Ahhhh, we have found this cushy little spot to lay on. Jade, my furbaby neice, has found that she loves the little pad and thinks that she will mark it as her own. I am so thrilled by this and can't wait to make one for Houdini.

This is the pad I made waiting for some furbaby to care enough to use it. Isn't Scarlets fireplace just scrumptious.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

You have been a busy little bee, as always....love the scrubbies, and the squares are sure to bring some brightness in the kids days...I had to fight off Benji for one of the cuddles I sent to Scarlet, so I really should make him one....
Hugs

Bunny said...

The squares look great and colorful. They will look wonderful all put together.
I don't think Jade is going to be giving up the little cuddle any time soon. lol He looks very comfy.

Sandy said...

Love the squares! Looks like a great pattern. I think this is the book I started to buy the last time I was at JoAnne's, shoot wish I had now.

Fish...I must make one of those...my list of must makes keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Hugs
Sandy

Cherri said...

I love EVERYTHING! The squares are so colorful and I love your kitty, too. He kinda looks like my Dalamar!
Hugs, Cherri