Here is a picture of the washcloth I made from the movie project sis and I did yesterday for Donna. This was to help her learn how to do a stitch she was unfamiliar with. It is actually an afghan and you can find the pattern Here.
I was not interested in making the entire afghan so did a swatch and rather than call the work a waste I made it a washcloth. I used Peaches and Cream Cotton in two colors and a "J" hook for the project.
As I worked sis filmed it and you can find the two parts at these links. Part 1 And Part 2. The films are not perfect but I do believe they get the point across and I am still waiting to hear from Donna, as to whether it helped or not.