Here is a picture of the Polish Star Pillow that I made the back for yesterday. I am thinking I may send this to my adoptive person now that it is complete.
I used a "J" hook and Coats and Clark yarn in Hot Red for the back. The pattern was just one row of hdc and one row of sc alternating. I just counted my stitches across the front to make my starting chain. I am glad this project is out of the way and wish I had lined it first.
I am now working on a surprise gift for a blogger friend and a wheelchair bag for my CFAC group. I am trying to get some of my smaller projects done this month so I can complete some of my afghans and throws. I so want to complete the series of squares for the Yearly CAl Afghan and scarves over at Blue Crab Crochets at Midnight and her mom at Dishcloth Diaries. I have two scarves to catch up on and all the squares, since I have not started them yet. She also has a heap of nice looking dishcloths I would like to make. So I am off to work on the projects at hand before starting anything new.
That's it today. Ghost, OUT!