Monday, November 30, 2009

Motif Mood Monday

I recently ordered a book from my RA_Yarnsandmore Group called Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs. This is a great group and Jean is a super duper nice person so take a look and join us if you want to belong to a great group.

Anyway, I got a bit off track there. So, I really like this book and want to try each motif in the book and I will share them with you on Mondays. Then I got to thinking, a dangerous thing for me, what can I do with all these motifs after I make them. So I went on an Internet search and came up with this site, which was only one of many.

Here is a photo of the first motif that is offered in that book.I have always loved what Kathy, my friend, calls "foo foo squares". And these motifs can all be turned into squares. I love the popcorn and puff stitch centers. They look so flower like. I am sure that after looking things over, you too, may get in a motif mood. I hope you all will join me in sharing your motifs in your blogs.

That's it today. Ghost, OUT!

1 comment:

Pammy Sue said...

Hello, Dahling! I enjoyed snooping and reading around your bog. I'm keeping an eye on you. ;)

Thanks for reading mine and commenting.