Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Squares ~ Corkscrew

Okay, I hear you...there is no way a corkscrew can be a square. Well, you are right, as far as I know. But this entry for Saturday IS a Corkscrew Square. A crocheted square, the pattern belongs to Suzetta Williams from Suzie's Stuff and can be found at her site.

As you all well know by now I crochet tightly so I used a hook one size larger, it was an "H". The yarn was once again scraps without a label but it was worsted weight acrylic. I did enjoy making this square. It is quite different, don't you think?

Anyway, I will be posting something crochet and square related on Saturdays from now on instead of talking about the squares we are surrounded by in our life.

Here is a link to a great square.

But I do have one thought on my mind right now and that is a Brownie. Boy do I want one and it sooooooooooooo square and yummmmmmmmmy!

That's it today. Ghost, OUT!

No comments: