Friday, January 22, 2010

Scarf Testing Project

Here is a picture of a scarf I made using Ellen Gromley's pattern. You can find her at Go Crochet and purchase the pattern for a mere $3.00. I was a tester of this pattern and must say this is one of the fastest and easiest scarves I have ever made. This is a picture of the front of the scarf. I love the edging she created it gives a nice finishing detail.

This is a picture of the edging from the back side. Either side looks great. And if you go to Go Crochet you can see the one Ellen created. I used Vanna's Choice yarn in Charcoal Grays. One skein is all it took. Then I just used scraps I had to add the border. I worked this scarf up in just a couple of hours. Although it took me all day due to other life distractions. You can make the scarf as long or short as you want and also add stitches to make it wider if you so desire. My hook size was an "H".

Here is a picture of the completed scarf. Thank you Ellen for the opportunity of helping you out. It was a real pleasure! I suggest you all have a go at this easy easy pattern. This one is going to the Metro Hotel project.

Ghost, OUT!

No comments: