Monday, February 22, 2010

Goodies

Just click on this picture and look at all the goodies that sis sent to me. Unbelievable! She sent me the beads to have for my Crobots, which I will be working on very soon. I am waiting to get the felt and threads that I need. Beads, beads, and more beads in all sorts and sizes. Pom Pom makers, and another Knifty Knitter Loom. And look at that Comfort Glove, they are expensive but sis felt that since her surgery she no longer needed it and knew that I did. There are some stylish wooden buttons too. And lastly what you see is a stack of stickers. I use these on my stationary, mail, thank you cards, etc..

And what would stickers be without stationary. Lots, and lots of stationary in many varieties. And I did not even show some stationary that she sent before. Thank you again sis! It was a wonderful package and I know we will have fun making the Crobots.

Ghost, OUT!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What a nice sister you have! I have a sister like that too, if she sees something she think I will like, she buys it for me. I love those wooden buttons. And I bought myself one of those pink Knifty Knitter looms the other day. Can't wait to see what you create.

Sonya said...

Wow, that was a goodie package for sure! I can't wait to see your Crobots!