Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crochet Hiatus


I am working on is this cute little Flower Face Scrubby. These will be given out at the baby shower to each guest as a gift. Not as a prize but each person will get one. I am using an "I" hook and Needloft yarn which is a slightly scratchy yarn. But according the label it does soften up after it becomes wet. But even if that does not happen it is soft to the face, when I rub it dry against my skin. I had made these in several colors: Pink, Beige, Black (Charcoal), White and Dark Royal. This is the pile now that I am finished, there are 51 of them.

I still have many projects on my hooks at this time but have decided that I am going to take a Crochet Hiatus. I have three books started that I really want to finish. So until I finish them you will not be hearing from me. Please do not worry about me if I am gone a while. I am sure it won't be that long. I will try to make daily visits anyway, if all goes well. I am off now to start my reading.
Ghost, OUT!

2 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Yes, you absolutely must check in so we don't worry about you. And tell us what books you are reading, if you don't mind. I may need to run out and get one or two if they're really good. Please do let us know.

Have fun in your little reading world. I love it there.

XOXO

Molly said...

Your gifts look great and will be much appreciated. I think you deserve a little time off after making 51 of them, wow. Like Pammy said, you must tell us about your book. We need a book review pleeeez. Take care and relax some.