Friday, December 24, 2010

Bernat CAL Done

As you can see I changed up the corners and did them in Granny Squares. An idea I got from my sister over at The Yarn Barn. I did the edging as suggested. You can see in the link in yesterdays post.

I also wanted to say that we have received bad news yesterday and also some good news. My husbands oldest daughter found us and called him yesterday. That is the good news, the bad news is that we may be moving again and I may disappear for awhile again.

Also, one last item to finish for this year. Hopefully, I will be able to post it before moving. That's it for now and thanks to all of you have still found time to visit me even though I have been a bad blogger visiting friend.

Ghost, OUT!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I love the way you changed up this challenge. Such nice bright colors. I will miss your posts while you are moving. Moving is never easy but in the winter can be an extra challenge so I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck.

- said...

You did a fantastic job on this CAL! I wish you all the best with your move and that things go smoothly in the transition. I look forward to seeing more of your posts when you've settled in elsewhere! Take care.

Sandie said...

Love this afghan. It's just beautiful. Well done! I'm so sorry you are moving again. I know moving is difficult, all the packing and unpacking and getting things from here to there. I hope it all goes smoothly for you and you are soon back again. How wonderful to reconnect with husband's daughter. Thanks for sharing the news!