My Granny Mandala Tablecloth has turned into the original doily, with a few modifications. All the original info can be found in the link on this page. I just did not have the heart to do more. I am trying to finish up my started project for this year by the end of the year. I want to start my Crobots first thing in the New Year.
Anyway, I did add an extra two rows to this Mandala. It consists of 18 rounds then the border starts with the sc as stated in the pattern. I then added a round of hdc before doing the final round of shells. There is one major error in the doily and if you look closely you will see it. But then no one is perfect and I did count back three rounds to try and find the error but no luck.
I have made one other post about this pattern and my progress. Here is a photo of it. I was just starting round 13.