Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cuddly Kitten


Last year my friend June, from over at She spins wool gave me some books and patterns from Annie's Attic that she no longer felt she wanted to make. It took me a long time but I finally got around to making one of the patterns from the book "Cute Cats to crochet". These top two photos are from the cover and are the same cat in different colors and poses.

Well, I made this one with Bernat Baby Coordinates Sweet Stripes in Sprite Stripes. I used an "H" hook and used less then a 5.25 oz skein. It is a gift for sis because we all know how she loves green. These bottom two photos are my version of the Cuddly Kitten. He was fun to make and a nice reprieve from the smaller Crobots. I could not wait to send it so had to show sis the kitten on line. It is so hard to wait.

Ghost, OUT!

1 comment:

June said...

I love the way your kitten turned out. Glad you liked and can use the patterns!