Friday, February 4, 2011

Spiderweb Hat

Found this hat pattern at the Crochet Me site and had to give it a try. I used Bernat Baby Boucle' in Fancy Free. But wish I had used a different yarn that would of allowed the pattern to show up more. But I am trying to use up some scraps. Seems I am going to have to make some baby things to use up what I have. That is not a problem I do have some ideas.
The hook I used was an "I" and I skipped about six rows after round 14 or it would of covered my eyes. It is okay but not something that I am head over heals about. But the pattern is easy and I may make this one again in another yarn, someday.

Ghost, OUT!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh no. Another pattern for me to try! LOL Thanks for sharing it! Love the kitty in the previous post too! Scarlet will love kitty!