Saturday, March 12, 2011

Headbands

After making myself the headband I posted about on March 10th, my daughter saw me wearing it and wanted one also. Doesn't it always happen that way! So now I am into making lots and lots of headbands. Here are a few I have done so far. OH, and for each one I make for Alicia, I make one for me, but I am only posting pictures of those I made for her. This first one is called Nadie - crochet headband / hair wrap. I truly like this one. It has style and yet is easy enough that once you do two rows you no longer need to refer to the pattern to continue. This one I made for myself using Bernat Baby Boucle in the color Fancy Free. Hook size was a "G".

These two went to Alicia, her Nadia was done in an unmarked blue I had in my scrap bag. It was an acrylic, probably Red Heart by the scratchy feel of it. Maybe the color was Baby Blue, I really am not sure. Hook size, once again, was a "G".

This top one is a mindless pattern called EASY RIBBED HEADBAND and was made with an "H" hook and Jamie Classic yarn by Lion Brand in the color Peach. A very simple pattern. The heart was made with a pattern I found on Crochet Pattern Central called Valentine Heart Fridgie and is quick and easy to make with scraps.


Finally, this next one was made using up some flocked white yarn, unlabeled again and an "H" hook. It is the Chemo Headband. The little flower is one I made for something else that I abandoned a while back and don't have much information to share with you on. This is the final one I am showing today but actually it was the first one I made of all of these. Hope you found something you like and will have fun trying your hand at a headband.

Ghost, OUT!

No comments: