Friday, December 30, 2011

Chatter

Only two projects left from 2011 early start. And two left started late in the year. The Dr Who scarf and the elephant afghan were started early this year and are two large projects. I won't be able to finish them this year but am currently working on the Charted Elephant afghan or throw. The Dr. Who scarf is a knit project and will also not be finished this year.

I have also started the Granny Daughter afghan and the scrap wrap to go with it. They will have to be completed next year also. These are both scrap projects.

I am going to try and concentrate on these four items as I am dying to make some dish and wash cloths as we are in desperate need of both of these items. I hope my want and need does not overtake my desire to complete these other items. Wish me strong will.

Ghost, OUT!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

We truly do need more hours in the day to crochet. It never seems there is enough time to get everything done. I wish you success with your outstanding projects!