Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Persuasion Patchwork Afghan

Here is the dreaded ghan I have been working on finishing the last few days. Been really dragging my heels on this one. It is the Persuasion Patchwork from Lion Brand that I said I was not happy with, well as you can tell I am still not over joyed.

It was started in California, finished in Michigan and is being given to Chris a friend of my daughters. It was made with scraps as you can tell. All worsted weights and an "I" hook. Pattern is at Lion Brand under afghans.

Now, I am hoping to work on the Amazing Star afghan. And by the way Chris loved it, even though I don't he said he loves all the colors and that it even included his favorites.

That's it today. Ghost, OUT!

4 comments:

Sandie said...

If the recipient loved it, I say call it success! I am having trouble getting into Lion Brand right now, but I will try again later and have a look at this pattern. It sure is interesting looking.

THIS AND THAT said...

We are always too critical of our work - as long as the person you gave it to love it, it was worth it. It is lovely.

Scarlet said...

Well sis you know already that I love it but thought I put that in writing for ya.

*hugs*

SANDY said...

What didn't you like about it? It looks way to tedious, all that changing color, means tucking in lots and lots of ends. Though, does look like a good way to use up odds and ends. It's colorful which I like. Glad Chris liked it, that's what counts.

I feel like it needs a story...since it was made in multiple locations, and perhaps what each color was from. Lots of stories there.

Sandy