Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Set For Metro

This set is for Just Call Us Volunteers. It is the Metro Group I talk about all the time. This is a hat done from a new pattern. But once again I did not follow the pattern instructions all the way through. I do not have a fold up brim and made the top part shorter than called for and added 2 rounds of sc to the bottom of the brim. If you want to see the pattern as should be it is called Floppy Crochet Hat.

This is the scarf I made to go with it. It is Button Spider Web. I used Bernat Softee Chunky in Country Ombre for both items. And my hook size was a "J".

Ghost, OUT!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Both of those turned out very nice. Isn't it funny how we get the pattern for something then change it around the way we want it. You are just so creative, good job.

Wormie said...

Love the yarn you chose - very pretty!